Yellow tang and cleaner wrasse are lying on the ground and gills are moving rapidly..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyheitmiller

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Yellow tang and cleaner wrasse are lying on the ground and gills are moving rapidly....

oh they were in a qt and you dosed with copper? how long ago did you dose?

The only LFS that I know of was open today won't answer my calls because I haven't bought anything from him in a few months yet he claims he cares more about fish then he does sales.... BULL %*^}

thats not really that low maybe it was the freshwater dip that killed them

Yeah. I think I'm going to stop taking advice on here. I've read alot of stuff and it never helps

I think there bs along with copper. I'm not getting anymore fish for a while. I'm just going to invest in live rock. Much harder to kill.

Cleaner wrasse, yellow tang, and flame angel are now all dead. Only 2 clowns and goby left

I have no clue what you guys are talking about on here... i just like the title of your thread! its an eye catcher! sorry about your fishies:(

Codyheitmiller said:
Yeah. I think I'm going to stop taking advice on here. I've read alot of stuff and it never helps

That's too bad that you haven't had any good advice. My fish would be dead if I wasn't on here. I've gotten so much advice, like learning about the cycle, etc.

Everything I know I've learned from here, basically. I'm sorry it's not working out for you.

i agree with betta! im new to this site..and if it wasnt for the ppl on here i prob would have given up by now!

Back
Top Bottom