Angel help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
I got a juve angel, of the blushing species yesterday she/he got sucked into the gravel vac, couldnt see her at all, now I come home from work 30 minutes ago and she is stuck upside down to my filter intake, OH NOES I say, I scoop her out and since I dont have a specimen container she is slowly bleeding out in the worm cup, all bottom fins are bloody. Is there anything I can do or should I freeze her ASAP?

Thanks, My marble is in great shape, has outlasted 2 blushing angels so far.

help quick please.

I only have concetrated melafix here....

she is dying as this gets read.

Sorry to hear it. I prefer the clove oil method, but it doesn't sound like you have time for that.

If you need to freeze your fish, take a cup of tank water and put it in the freezer until there is a thin crust of ice on top. Don't just put the fish in warm water right into the freezer or else it will take a while. If you get the water really cold first, the fish will be "shocked" almost as soon as you drop it in. Leave the cup in the freezer until it freezes solid.

Again, sorry to hear about this. :(

i agree with sm. highly likely you wont be able to save it. i guess next time you will watch the gravel vac more closely.

I melted an ice cube in very cold tap water and it went instantly, sucks but what are you gonna do, The marble is happy, more food for the porker.

Back
Top Bottom