Betta help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ghost253

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone I'm new to this and I honestly made a profile to get help. I've been having a male vieltail betta for about 8 months now and all has been well until recently when he got constipated and got ich as of right now I don't think he is bloated any more he swims fine and stopped floating to the top. The thing that worries me though is I put him in fish hospital which is a basic fish bowl with the proper dosage of ich medicine. But before adding that I've noticed he's doing a twitching like motion to swim and it's honestly starting to worry me I'm sorry if I can't really express myself and give proper detail but he isn't in a fish tank for now just a regular fish bowl till he gets better and I do regular water changes and use the water conditioner.

What's his home tank? Size? Might be stressing him out even more. Heat at about 87 degrees and no lights along with water changes + conditioner will help him with ich. My experience. Mine is doing much better after a week. Still has a few black spots on his tail, but that will take some time. Right now I have mine in his 10 gallon with heat up to 87. And no lights. No filter just gravel and a few fake jelly fish and a rubber plant. Nice and column.

Back
Top Bottom