Bloated sunburst platy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

calebmoon16

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I recently got it last Sunday and ever since then the poor fish looks like it has a huge belly.. I have previously had these before in an older tank a while back and don't ever remember them being that big. He seems to swim around fine and is happy so I don't know if the fish is pregnant (it's the only one in the tank) or bloated or what? Please help thanks! :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407542402.526905.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407542415.835463.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407542427.431271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm actually not sure so I don't know :/ it's gone down since then and it's doing fine now. It's still just a little bloated but it looks somewhat better.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your Platy

Hello cal...

Keep the tank water clean with large, frequent water changes and feed a little minced garlic. Good fiber source to keep the fish regular. It's a high vitamin and natural antibiotic source. You can't feed a better herb to your fish. Spice World has a very good product. No additives. My fish love it.

B

Back
Top Bottom