Does your fish have Ich? I need a pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allivymar

Aquarium Advice Addict
Heh, sorry about the horrible rhyming, but this is a serious request.

I'm writing an article on ich. I need pics of fish with ich to add to it. The pics must be profile shots, with a clear crisp view of the ich parasites. The fish should take up most of the shot; obviously backround is not important. If you have any personal pics, or are willing to take a few shots, PM me and let me know. No pics off the web will be accepted; you must own the pic and be ok about having it added to an article which many people will see.

Thanx :)

if you need pics of ich I could always run to my local LFS, Their tanks are FULL of it.

Could always sneak my Digicam in and snap some quick flashless shots of the tanks for you if you wanted :)

I have a pic for you. I'll upload it to my gallery right now. As soon as it's approved, you can click on my gallery link to see it. :)

Sheila

You guys are awesome :)

Keep em comin! I figure I'll use 2 or 3 of the best pics.

1695Ich.jpg

Photo approved and displayed above.

By the way, "Equus Unlimited, LLC" is my company, in case you wondered. I took that pic recently and as long as the photo credit isn't removed, you are free to use it as you see fit in your article. :)

Fishfreek, thanks for posting it here.

Sheila

Oh my. I know I asked for profile pics, but that poor clown has given you an awesome shot of how raised the white spots can be; he looks like he has chicken pox. I will definitely be using that one! Maybe throwing a photo credit on there first tho? I have a feeling lots of people will be seeing the article and I want to make sure credit is properly given.

Nice shot of the spots on the tail Sheila; I think if I can get one more really good pic I'll be all set :)

Thanx folks!!

Here are 3 pics of my new goldie. This is a lesson to never trust the lfs & to always quarantine! When I picked it up a week ago, "Speedy" (my kids named him? so I can't return him now!) had a tiny white streak on the dorsal fin. The lfs (a better one IMO) & the person there who seemed quite knowledgable in the past, looked closely & says that it was just a colour variation. A week later you can see the result! :(

Anyway Alli., see if you like the pics, and use them any way you like. HTH.

The barb is starting to get a few on his body so I'll snap another one today. He's being treated and I'm taking pix to chart his progress... the first pic was the beginning stage.

Sheila

*nods and agrees*

Just want to say thank you to the folks who submitted pics. I know it sucks when your fish have ich (boy do I know LOL) and its nice to see something good come out of it! I really appreciate it :) The article should be up shortly.

The Ich article is up n running and on the article page for those who want to see their pics in action :)

Just want to let folks who donated pics, or attempted to (*looks at William and grins*) that I threw a buncha kudos your way for helping out. Again, thanx!

Back
Top Bottom