fish rescue..... oh god is all i can say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brad.Sedore

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ive just got 3 gouramis.. 2 golds. and one blue. they are in terrible shape. ammonia burns one is just swimming along all normal then nose dives and appears to seizure... ive brought them home and put them in a nice QT tank. with 3 seperators in it. 3 10 gallon watterfalls (essstenailly 3 10 gallon tanks meshed into 1) but what i need to ask is... do these things have a chance?

-Brad

With good water quality anything is possible. Being that we can't see them it is really hard to say for sure.

i will take some pictures as soon as i feel they wont be too stressed from it... right now turning on the light makes them fly right off the handle... really dont have much hope for them but i guess all i can do is try right

-Brad

also ive had an idea of trying to sync up my RO/DI unit with the tank with a dripping system... and of course an old 40 gallon as an overflow just incase one doesnt match up to the other... basicly drip the RO/DI into the tank and a drip acclimator going out to drain.... would this work... and/or be benifical?

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom