Glow light tetra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrFishyHead

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I brought some glow light tetras and can't see them, do they like to hide or are the afraid of my other fish. E.g loaches, angels and barbs. What sort of fish do they like to be with and what temperature do they like ? Any help would be much appreciatef.

How many glowlight tetras did you get? They like to be in groups of at least 6. They can get along well with neon tetras, cherry barbs, cardinal tetras and many other similar fish. All of these others would need to be kept in groups of 6 at a minimum as well.

I brought 5 of them together, 1 is dead, 1 is alright, 1 is hiding the top of the tank hiding, and theater 2 are missing, havent seen them since yesterday when I out them in. The tank is about 3ft by 2ft.

If you mean did I cycle them home then no, I walked. By the way 4 are now dead one is alive but looks beaten up and is not eatibg.

Hmm how long has your tank been established? Do you have a master test kit to test your water?

Back
Top Bottom