Inactive dwarf puffers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mccl0e

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 3 dps in a 20 gallon. It has lots of plants and recently my puffers have been hiding in the bacopa and I NEVER see them anymore. I feed them snails and blackworms and I barely ever see them come to eat. The looks fine and still are alive and the snails are disappearing so they are still eating. Tested my water and it's good like it has always been. Any thoughts?Image1499293411.319674.jpgImage1499293432.364410.jpg

Maybe you should switch from black worms to bloodworms because black worms cause gastrointestinal issue for some fish. Just a idea though

How long have you had them because they could still be getting used to your tank . Are your lights really bright. Do they have cover. Maybe they feel different about getting older some fish shy away or become more skittish with age

How long have you had them because they could still be getting used to your tank . Are your lights really bright. Do they have cover. Maybe they feel different about getting older some fish shy away or become more skittish with age

I've had them since feb. the lights definitely are not to bright and there is plenty of plants for cover and they are all real. You can see the plants and the rock they can hide in from the pictures

Back
Top Bottom