lethargic Cory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mkpgh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 10 gallon tank with 8 danios, three snails and an albino Cory. All residents are very active, but Cory has been spending more time hiding and resting on the bottom than is usual for him. He still eats, respiration seems normal, and I don't see any physical evidence of disease.

I run 2 filters - carbon only in a 10 gallon unit and ammonia, sponge and bio in one for a 20 gallon tank. Chemistry is same as always (Ph a little high due to hard water, all else normal). Did a 3-4 gallon change Friday with gravel vacuuming as usual. Tank has been running since April and, after an ammonia problem in June, is very stable.

Not sure if I should worry or not...

Thanks!

Cory's seem to be moody. My albino sometimes keeps to himself and doesn't move. They get tired

Does noise/vibration bother them? We are having work done in the house and he seems to have been punky since it started....

Ya know. It might. When ever there is a thunder storm coming, my 7 completely stop moving and hide. They are weather stations

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on him, but try not to worry to much. He's my favorite, though!

Back
Top Bottom