New site i found great to order med feed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dela.... i sincerely hope you can smuggle some medicated fish food thru australian customs...lmao:lol:

Well, I've got you all down as character references ?. Honestly I think it is just random, I've had aquarium supplies not make it (ferts - micros or glut) yet meds can get an inspected ticket and allowed in.

Wow, i think thats just silly. I mean i can see it if it were like formalin or PP or something harsh chemical like malachite......but why not allow antibiotic/paracide feed, the fish eat it all, its not like it would do alot of damage to the water supply.
I assume they have farms and ranches that use lots of pesticides and antibiotics in their cattle feed? What makes fish any diffrent? The UK is that way too. I don't get it. Silly.

Say I was going to try ordering the medicated metro off them? Metro is becoming available here but it's way more expensive and at least an hour away.

IDK man...seems like shipping all the way from NY city to Perth, Aus might cost a pretty penny. I think they would probably let it in thinking its just fish food, have them label it as such, and it might get in. I have noticed that some people in the UK have gotten their hands on praziquentel and mentronidazole on some other forums and posts ive read, maybe british customs are lightening up, after all, they use to sell Opium from india to people..........

Lol - the postage is strange here as well. I did buy some PP in the end and postage varied from $11 to $25 from eastern states in Australia.

I tried the site but unfortunately won't ship so will keep looking around. No rush.

Back
Top Bottom