NO NO!! CRUELLA doesn't feel well!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ocminpin said:
Came home just now and Cruella's floating low in the colosseum ... Breathing very slowly... all others are acting normally!
NOOOOOOO!!! Testing now!

Oh no! Not again!

7.4, 0, 0, 40!

I did an immediate 50% PWC... she's swimming around top fin up...
Have to leave house again, but if anything happens in the very least I did the very best I could right now...
She was laying in exact spot Cesar was when I found him...
Angel (juvie) & Lucy (betta) kept swimming by her checking on her.. And Angel occasionally nudged her like Simba did to Mufassa as he was dying (Lion King) :-(

I'm thinking positively guys!! She's NOT dying... Just stressed over the prospect of Birthing any more babies! Right? Right. ;-)
Aye yi yi!!

Mumma.of.two said:
I hope she's ok!

OMG I know!! That's my big ol mama girl!!
At the moment, I'm officially done buying fish... Until further notice... We'll see where we go from here!

cheeky_monkey said:
Is she due soon? Could she just be resting ready to birth?

She last birthed on Jan 17th... Day 32... She's not very big... She gets a big ol beluga belly... Perhaps you're right tho...

Your nitrates seemed a little high. Are you sure there are no nitrates in your tap water?

maxwellag said:
Your nitrates seemed a little high. Are you sure there are no nitrates in your tap water?

They rise like that occasionally... I do a large PWC and they usually go down to 10. I had problems before where my tap was coming out at 20..

ocminpin said:
HAAAAAAAHAHAHAH! She has the biggest thickest poo ever sticking out of her... She's waving frantically at me! LOL... poor thing was processing the OTOS tabs from last night AND her own meal!

So do you think she just felt sick from eating too much? Or maybe she was bloated?

maxwellag said:
So do you think she just felt sick from eating too much? Or maybe she was bloated?
Only thing I could guess...
She was used to high nitrates before I had the test kit and was used to 80-160!
It took a week of 2 PWC a day to get it down to even 40 and be able to keep it there.. Then into manageable level

DragonFish71 said:
Nothing like a good poop and a fresh shower to perk a lady up!

But seriously, glad shes doing better my friend :)

LMAO!!! oh geez... I have a diva in a tank now... I thought my dog was enough! ;-)
Thank you Dragonfish... I appreciate your help these last couple months. :)

I'm glad to see she's ok! You've been through enough to deserve a break! :)

Back
Top Bottom