Weird symptoms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giffmastaflex

Aquarium Advice Freak
This morning I walked in my room and looked imto my tank and I saw my angelfish pointing straight down and spinning in a clockwise direction, when he bumped into the side of the tank he saw me and then started swimming normally again, what could this be? I looked at whirling disease but it's not that because he is not swimming in circles

It was the first time I saw it and he was swimming fine when I checked 5 min later, I had to go to work early today so I'm not sure how he is doing

Yeah haha it was cool to see him do that but it was weird. He is sort of a runt, he is the oldest yet smallest angel I have but I see him eat frozen foods and I try to feed him flakes a few times a day

Just keep eye on him, thought just hit. The spot he was spinning in. Hows the water current. Maybe he was sleeping and the current was spinnimg him

Actually I was thinking the same thing, I was watching him ten min ago and he went to get some food on the ground where he was this morning and he was spinning alittle then he started swimming again, ill be moving some fish to a 40 gallon breeder. And I'll try to make the filter not have too much of a current. My plants are moving in that direction too so that must be it, the current

Back
Top Bottom