whats wrong with my rainbow shark???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grode15

Aquarium Advice Activist
whats wrong with my rainbow shark i got him 3 days ago and i did a water change yesterday. he is just hanging out by the surface and sometime his body is completely upright. also i havent seen him eat at all yet i feed my fish 4 foods which are flakes,granules,algea wafers,and wafers for cories .please help thanks also he looks like he has a cut near his mouth so im not sure if my ram nipped him or not.my rams peaceful except during feeding time he gets a little agressive.

whats wrong with my rainbow shark i got him 3 days ago and i did a water change yesterday. he is just hanging out by the surface and sometime his body is completely upright. also i havent seen him eat at all yet i feed my fish 4 foods which are flakes,granules,algea wafers,and wafers for cories .please help thanks also he looks like he has a cut near his mouth so im not sure if my ram nipped him or not.my rams peaceful except during feeding time he gets a little agressive.

Perhaps an internal infection at the store or he hasn't adjusted well to tank water. Was he good when you bought him? I'd try some water changes first depending how often and much you do them and your water specs (to cover this base) and if you have it a QT to put him in. No food for a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom