________ clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BeGiNeR_7

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought this clown from my local petco and they told me he was a clarkii clown. I looked at some pictures of clarkii clowns and they all looked a lot darker than him. I was just wondering if someone could let me know exactly what kind of clown it is that I have. TIA

Attachments

• 100_0524.jpg
    100_0524.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_0508.jpg
    100_0508.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 100_0507.jpg
    100_0507.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 26
Thanks for the info and the pic.
My local petco seems pretty good but I just wasn't sure and I really wanted to know which type of clown I have. They had about four different types of clowns when I went and I choose this one because I really liked it's lines. Now I can't wait to watch him change. Thank again!

pretty cute little guy lol. Petco usually knows the names pretty good, at least the one by me. The only place ill ever get my clownfish are is from petco, theyre a 3rd of the price, pretty good and lively, and the people really know alot about them.

HAHHAHA im lucky... i have a good petco by me lol

Yeah, the petco by me is pretty good too. Their is one guy there that has a lot of SW experience so I tend to go when he is there. He helped me pick my clarkii and I couldn't be happier.

Back
Top Bottom