Anyone know what this is? good/bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't really see your picture clearly...so my best guess is some form of worm, perhaps a bristleworm. But without more visual definition, I can't make a final statement either way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

almost looks like a type of a macro stalk but hard to tell ,i see more in the upper left side of pict also
did you add any rock or coral lately it could have just hitched a ride pull a piece out with tweezers and examine it closer you may be able to get a better id

I had some worms that looked like those in my live rock. They tunnel through the sand. I rarely see them.

You're probably right. I'm terrible at distinguishing these sorts of things :p it was worth a shot, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

try getting a better picture
im thinking it a type of macro that looks like this that a few little pieces broke off of
img_3042621_0_aea8d66ee1a03133f708ea1d3deec9b7.png

I think what I had was standard brown algae my tank is still maturing it has only been 8 months and I have made some major changes, substrate change, stand swap ect. So I have done a few thing to interfear with the maturing process but after replacing my gfo and carbon the algae has become more manageable.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom