New update, change, ID?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tungnguyen78

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi to all, i just have a little change to my tank, i put up a overflow system, new sump with 20 more lbs of live rock, but some clean up crew, some new fish, and can't change that yellow Tang, because my LFS want it verry cheap, so i just keep him seen i so love him :(, my water quality verry clear the water test is
PH 8.1
NO2 0
NO3 0
AMO 0

i gonna put some coral in from now on
Any Ideal ????????????
here my new video:p
YouTube - SNC00063

Well.....you know your tank is too small for 1 tang, yet you have 2 in there? That is a recipe for disaster. Good Luck.

I think you are asking for tips of what type of corals to put in the tank correct? it really is up to you and your lights to be honest, I an a fan of soft and LPS corals but we are all different. the tank looks really good but your tangs will outgrow it, especially the blue one, my buddy has one that is about 8 inches long in a 150 gal. you cant go wrong with zoanthinds or maybe some trumpets and frogspaws. a brain or two those would look really nice in there, star polyps are easy but grow fast and will grow over other corals(fyi) xenias or some leathers would also look very good and if you have lighting for it, some acroporas or montiporas (im not a great speller lol plus i just got finished with some homework and its 430 am) but honestly, its whatever there alre a lot of type of corals, Id say, figue out how much care and time you are willing to invest, and get corals according to that, if you are really busy and just want something nice yet hard, stick with the zoas and trumpents and mushrooms/ricordia's , colts, basically low care levels, there are alot of really pretty corals that dont need perfect conditions and high water flow and high lighting, not saying skimp on water but if you are a busy person having alot of high care corals isnt a good way to go in the long run

Back
Top Bottom