Red leafy plant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supra

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not sure what it is, it was on the rock I bought. Any way I can get it off this rock and put it on another? I don't want the polyps and zoos to take it over.

image-453270184.jpg

Supra

i would like a piece of that when you get around to being able to frag some. i'll come pick it up even. will trade you for coral.

What is it? The guy I got it off of had a huge one in his tank. It looked awesome. He said its a great filter. That's why I want to make sure I know how to take care of it.
Supra

i don't know what it is other than a red macro. i don't know how good of a filter it is, but i'm trying to collect an assortment of algae for a display refugium.

Sorry to interject again, but I think that's an awesome idea! It almost looks like a red fern type.

image-141831338.jpg

Just found this. This is the actual plant from the guys tank. Found it on craigslist. Still don't know what it is. But I like it
Supra

Do you still have this in your tank?

It might be it...though it has made my mind race thinking about what I want to put in my fuge. It will be great looking...once I get there lol.

Back
Top Bottom