cuke party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

christine2012

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Maybe I'm too easily amused, but last nights cucumber feed was hilarious! My guys lined up single file and made the hole in about 2 minutes flat! While staying single file they would stick their heads through the hole to look at me :p so funny.

Oh hai!

2012-07-229509-37-21-107.jpg

2012-07-229509-37-21-107.jpg

2012-07-22_09-38-18-232.jpg

2012-07-229509-39-31-402.jpg

My cat and his buddies. All day every day lol

2012-07-18_11-32-23-728.jpg

My camera sucks but at least a few shots turned out

Thanks! My jewels are paired so lucky for them I found someone who is able to give them their very own tank :D I'll be sad to see them go but they would be so much happier. They do great with my mbuna but as we all know good temperaments don't usually last forever.

I screened like 10 people before I was happy with who gets them lol! She had me at "fishless cycle" haha

christine2012 said:
Thanks! My jewels are paired so lucky for them I found someone who is able to give them their very own tank :D I'll be sad to see them go but they would be so much happier. They do great with my mbuna but as we all know good temperaments don't usually last forever.

I screened like 10 people before I was happy with who gets them lol! She had me at "fishless cycle" haha

I'm glad you found them a good home. I had to give a pair I had to an lfs when I moved. Great fish I had them in a 55g w. African community with kribs and hemichromis bimaculatus. The whole tank was awesome to watch but the beauty of the lifallili out shone the rest.

absolutangel04 said:
Those are some cute shots. I love the jewel looking like it is in a picture frame. Lol.

Lol! I am still laughing about how it went down. Everybody did it at least 5 times, it was so unnaturally organized . I'm like come on guys! Misbehave or something!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom