My angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been out of the loop here for a while...anyway...here are my favorite angel fish.

Attachments

• m.angel.jpg
    m.angel.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 47
  • f.angel.jpg
    f.angel.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 396
yeah, they have a few times. The first time I couldn't get the babies their brine shrimp in time. it shipped about a day after they had all died. :( Then the next couple times they died in the wiggler phase. I think snails ate them or something...i don't know. But they are great parents, quite fun to watch.

They haven't spawned in several weeks. I know it's my fault since I completely ruined their favorite spawning spot. They have been searching high and low for another spot but don't seem comfortable with any others...including the slate that they completely ignore.

Beautiful angels jrp and welcome back btw. Nice to hear they are spawning even though the babies are making it. There is always hope.

Bill your angels will find another spot they like soon enough. When they are ready. It's sweet, like a young couple looking to buy a house. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom