my bros fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zephyr

Aquarium Advice Freak
i got a couple of pics of my bros fish while mum had the digi from work (my tank wasn't set up yet) and here they are. By the way this is my bro first tank. i'm meaning toask mum to get the digi, but i keep forgeting :roll:

yz{|}~€ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹Ž‘’“”0ò‘—˜™š›œžŸ¢£¤¥§¨©¦«¬0¡0»®°±0_³µ0¦0+0+¹º»¼0+¿ÀÁ0-ÃÄ7bÇ

yz{|}~€ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š‹Ž‘’“”0ò‘—˜™š›œžŸ¢£¤¥§¨©¦«¬0¡0»®°±0_³µ0¦0+0+¹º»¼0+¿ÀÁ0-ÃÄ7bÇ

Whats that? Just curious if thats some new internet savy user talk.

I have seen young people type odd combos of letters and numbers and I cant figure out what they are refering to but they all seem to understand.

Ummm, i dont no how to get multiple pictures in a post so i ahd to do 2, and it said i had to write sumfing in the post so i used these weird symbols you can do. No meaning wat-so-eva.
You may be reffering to things like this for instance...
ne1 which means anyone
or
2day which means today
and so on.

Oh.

Well the slang I was talking about is stuff like

1337 and then there are a few others. Just figured out what 1337 was a few days ago.

To attach mutiple pics (limit 3) to a post you perform the same procedure you did to attach the first pic. You can onlyi attach 3 per post and each pic must be smaller than 125KB.

Back
Top Bottom