So excited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New2Salt

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got some new corals and just have to show them off, took one under the actnics looks cool!

Oh btw, here I thought conch snails just stay on the sand don't go on the rocks, we have one that is a rock climber! Too funny, got to get a pic of that too!

We have a green star polyp too but felt I was already abusing putting these three pics. :roll:

We have a green star polyp too but felt I was already abusing putting these three pics.

Don't tease us!! Let's see it, I'd also like to see pics of the new stuff tody or tomorrow after it's settled in a little. Love the green finger leather (y)

You can go to the gallery and start your own gallery of pics if you want. Any and all pics are welcome...I love to see them.
Logan J

Thanks, already have an album in the gallery, was just so excited we got these that I wanted to share them, here's the star polyps they aren't real big, but then from what I've read it won't take long for that to change. The ricordia mushroom I've read what you are supposed to feed them but am I supposed to feed them everytime their mouth is open? I know they catch things that are in the water, there are times I see its mouth open then it's closed again. The green finger is cool, it got bruised a little though and from what we've read we get conflicting information on what type of current it likes, but figured it out ourselves, it really loves to be blown every so often by the powerhead, we have it on a wave timer, thanks for help on that it has made a big difference in our tank!

I don't directly feed my ricordia. It won't take large pieces placed in it. There is a lot of suspended food at feeding time tho. It has already made four babies.

Back
Top Bottom