55g stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZcarFR-S

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well me and my pops started building the tank for my 55g tankImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407724285.640891.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1407724299.145422.jpg
More pics to come

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well I finally got to get some more done to the stand. Don't mind the mess in did a lot of shuffling to fit the stand in my small apartment.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408372101.885977.jpg

That was my pops idea. Although he was right on the money. I love the old rustic look

Well life kicked me in the butt, still not finished sanding the new stand and will be delayed a couple months on upgrading to the big tank. Got a new job and will be temporarily living with my mom and pops. They have a 75g way under stocked so I will be moving my fish in there until I get my own place again.

Awesome stand! Your pop's is a good carpenter. A little advice. See if your old man can take about 3/8 to a 1/2 off the bottom of the doors so your carpet doesn't keep the doors from opening or kick them out of level

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom