Building my first Stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks awesome! I';d build up the rock a bit higher if it were me though, give your fishies someplace to dart in and out of. :) Ddi you make sure the bottom layer of rock is super solid? If you get any burrowers they might dislodge some rock at the base and it could come tumbling down.

The stand looks really nice (y) I'd agree that a little more rockwork would be good.

I'd love to have a house with rooms big enough where I could place an aquarium like that so you see both long-sides from different parts of the room. Looks great!

The stand looks really nice (y) I'd agree that a little more rockwork would be good.

I'd love to have a house with rooms big enough where I could place an aquarium like that so you see both long-sides from different parts of the room. Looks great!

My house is only 1400sf lol! I randomly decided to cut my office area and dining room in half so I can enjoy the fish when taking time from work, and my family/friends can enjoy them when eating :)

I took you guys' suggestion and took the rocks from the middle and piled them on the sides. Here is a picture of what I came up with, and yes carey the rocks are SUPER stable.

Attachments

• 2011-08-17_22-38-13_250.jpg
    2011-08-17_22-38-13_250.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 81
The stand looks amazing, i've been considering of building 1 of my own as well.

Back
Top Bottom