A Sad Loss in the Fishkeeping World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cindywindy

Aquarium Advice Freak
It is with great regret that I bring to Aquarium Advice today a very sad announcement, the loss of one of fishkeeping's finest.

Vicki Costley, Administrator on AquaDen and a long-time hobbyist, teacher and mentor, has left us suddenly due to a car accident she was involved in on Sunday, October 19th. Vicki was very well-respected in the hobby and posted on many sites across the web, lending her expertise to all who needed it. A truly dedicated hobbyist and teacher. We are all greatly saddened at the loss.

I hope Aquarium Advice will join Tropical Resources in extending our hand in paying our respects and expressing our sympathies to Vicki's family, the fine members of AquaDen, and to anyone across the web that might've known her or been touched by her in some way, as they cope with their tragic loss today and in the coming weeks.

Our condolences.

That is awful to hear. Reminds us all that our time here is limited and to enjoy life to its max.

It is always sad to lose soeone, but even more so when they are taken unexpectedly, my condolences go out to her family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom