A special thank you to our AA members who also serve in the US Armed Forces

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eco23

Aquarium Advice Addict
I want to give a big shout out this holiday weekend to all of our US military personal who make the sacrifices that allow the rest of us to do things like hang out on Aquarium Advice all day.

A personal thank you to fort384 and my good friend Deckape, who not only proudly wear the uniform...but are always there to provide me with advice and experience when needed.

This weekend if you see a member of our United States Military, buy them a cold one (age allowing), or at the very least tell them thanks.

Reactions: HN1
I'm a former Army Ranger with the 75th who served time in Afganistan, I give thanks everyday and remember those who didn't come back with me.

HUKIT said:
I'm a former Army Ranger with the 75th who served time in Afganistan, I give thanks everyday and remember those who didn't come back with me.

You've always got fantastic advice for us...I bet your terrorist destroying abilities are even more impressive :). I didn't know that about you HUKIT, thank you for your advice on the site and especially your service to our country.

HUKIT said:

Thank you! I feel the same way. Thanks again

HUKIT said:
Thanks and to you and everyone else who took the oath to support and defend the Constitution.

Against all enemies, foriegn or domestic.

Against all enemies, foriegn or domestic.

That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Seems like yesterday I was reciting this, standing there reciting something that everyone who served before me and gave their lives to allow the freedoms that we all love is a feeling I'll never forget. There's always certain moments that mean something special to me, that's one of them.

HUKIT said:
That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Seems like yesterday I was reciting this, standing there reciting something that everyone who served before me and gave their lives to allow the freedoms that we all love is a feeling I'll never forget. There's always certain moments that mean something special to me, that's one of them.

Present Arms....Order arms...for those who went before us and those whom are in harms way now

The last time I said the oath, I was standing on the Arizona memorial re-enlisting for the last time. I get chills thinking back on it.

It is thanks to you and all the members of our military that we all have the freedom we enjoy so much. You all are true heroes.

Thank you from a proud American and active LEO

+1

Great thread eco (y)

We're (my family) thankful for all those that are serving, have server, or paid the ultimate price in defense of our great nation.

Don't forget to fly old glory in honor of our heros and country today.

Back
Top Bottom