Aquarium cinematography thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dingusplease

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello all,

For me, one of the best parts of having an aquarium (besides the obvious :) ) is learning to capture moments and videos that express the essence of aquaria and personal aquarium keeping styles. So, in light of this topic, I recently made a few YouTube videos just for fun, and they were really enjoyable to make!

So I just wanted to ask anyone who's willing to make a video, doesn't matter how long or how much editing, just as a fun project for showing the daily activity of your aquarium(s.) This could be a short, one-shot clip, a time lapse, a night video, coral feeding, shrimp feeding, baby fish, etc!

Just be creative and have fun!

My video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHOOHN6OAgg&app=desktop

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I love you video, your tank is beautiful.

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

Thank you @Squeaker! You could make a great video with that list of FW stock if you wanted to!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom