Garden time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grew up on large beef and hog farm, so yeah no problem there.

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sweet looks awesome. Looks like youll have a good year

Cool, my son's favorite, yummy smoked pork!

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks awesome...you can trim the agave lol. You missed the split leaf lol

It's the back that's a killer. Lots to trim, mow and prune. IMG_8300.jpg

Last edited:
I do grow pomogranates. But I have to cover them with steel mesh to keep the squirrels from harvesting early.

My most fall favorite!!!! I miss Cali (socal) and being able to grow everything - as a tiny kid, lived in Orange and Avocado groves, with a succulent and cacti garden. Boysenberries. Fushias. :)

And he looks adorable and tasty all at the same time. Lol

Sad, but true!!!

Everything is up in one garden. Clemson 80, purple hulls, super 8 cukes, zuchinni, silver queen. Gonna hit the misses this weekend.

I'm jealous... cold and rainy in IN, but I will have to mow grass next week.[emoji36]
Still a week or two from garden....depending on the weather. ( maybe more)

Oh well, there's baseball on!

I'm jealous... cold and rainy in IN, but I will have to mow grass next week.[emoji36]
Still a week or two from garden....depending on the weather. ( maybe more)

Oh well, there's baseball on!
Well id love some grass to mow. We had those back to back late hard freezes on top of a big drought. Super dry here. Worried about fires right now.

Once I mow it will be 2x a week till June or July + work (3rd Shift), daughter's softball, & garden so enjoying baseball and downtime while I have a chance!

Even though cold and rainy.

Once I mow it will be 2x a week till June or July + work (3rd Shift), daughter's softball, & garden so enjoying baseball and downtime while I have a chance!

Even though cold and rainy.
What you have in Indiana....fescue

Lmao... in In most yards are kentucky bluegrass.
When we moved into grandfather's old farmhouse , no yard so turned former sheep pasture into yard.
~4 acres of yard with trees now.

Spring in IN everyone's yard grows good, then in summer maybe brown from heat and humidity... Just mow weeds every other week then.

Super 8 cukes coming along zuchinni getting going too.
20170406_091025.jpg
82b19be96f0bda916d6e76d0ed9c9ace.jpg

[emoji26] raining here...again! (Well still)

Didn't realize it was monsoon season, ha......ha

Been a desert.....6 inches in last 36 hrs with 30 plus mph winds. Yard and drive way destroyed. Got few trees with hangers I gotta get.

Back
Top Bottom