How did you find AA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ayi

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was wondering how everybody found this amazing website. I suppose I should start.

I always researched stuff about aquariums and stuff, read product reviews and I always found what I was looking for on this great site. Since then I have learned a lot about everything including SW which I don't even have!:)

It was actually my hubby that found the app we hadn't long started up my tank. Bet he wishes he hadn't found it now! He always says I'm never off it lol

If he ever complains about it just say that it's his fault you're "hooked"! (Sorry for the pun:))

I found it through google, I was wondering about an ideal temperature for tropical fish and when I visited the website on my iphone it prompted me to download the app. :)

I was surfing the App Store for some aquarium apps and found this. Wasn't too sure but after a post of my own and a couple others that I helped, I grew to love it! All the nice people on here all helping each other out... It was easy to get hooked on this website. :)

I was searching stuff about plants and fish through google. I looked at various forums like fishlore and theplantedtank. Soon enough I saw that this forum had an app and it looked popular compared to other fish forums. So I gave it a try and it has worked out well for me so far!

Back
Top Bottom