My first fish tank! Fish in cycling! Holy smokes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
boadams87 said:
Once your water gets fixed he'll get black like that. Its just stress that's all

Oh that is great to know! The pink peacock gets very, very vibrant! Most beautiful fish in the tank, the Mentioned does too. My camera does them no justice!

AndrewsPistol said:
Oh that is great to know! The pink peacock gets very, very vibrant! Most beautiful fish in the tank, the Mentioned does too. My camera does them no justice!

My phone camera sux too. Ill see if I can get a pic of mine to show you.

boadams87 said:
My phone camera sux too. Ill see if I can get a pic of mine to show you.

That would be great :) can't wait to see em! I been tryin real hard not to feed em much but I broke down and fed him again last night, he has me trained lol

AndrewsPistol said:
That would be great :) can't wait to see em! I been tryin real hard not to feed em much but I broke down and fed him again last night, he has me trained lol

No good but here's a few.
It keeps crashing

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120223_095135.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120223_095135.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 42
  • ForumRunner_20120223_095204.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120223_095204.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 51
  • ForumRunner_20120223_095236.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120223_095236.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 40
andrewspistol said:
that would be great :) can't wait to see em! I been tryin real hard not to feed em much but i broke down and fed him again last night, he has me trained lol

ForumRunner_20120223_095357.jpg

ForumRunner_20120223_095420.jpg

ForumRunner_20120223_095456.jpg

No good but here's a few.
It keeps crashing
Oh my! Beautiful! I hope Hungry grows to be pretty :) Im considering getting him his own tank once I get everything under control with this one. I think he would appreciate his own space :) My husband isnt gonna be to happy about it when I run it by him lol but he is easily pursuaded haha!

AndrewsPistol said:
Do they like having a friend?

They wouldn't be still. I've had them since they were about an inch. They need a friend that'll be the same size. Have heard others say they get depressed if they grow up with a friend then either you separate or one dies.

They wouldn't be still. I've had them since they were about an inch. They need a friend that'll be the same size. Have heard others say they get depressed if they grow up with a friend then either you separate or one dies.
Awww! Im beginning to really love Oscar's!!!

AndrewsPistol said:
What I would do for a tank that big.... especially now that I know the proper way to do things :)

Just watch cl I got it for 200 bucks. Stand and all. Retails in petsmart over 700

Just watch cl I got it for 200 bucks. Stand and all. Retails in petsmart over 700
Oh wow! Great deal! I gotta get in the swing of this cl stuff! Im thinking Hungry will get some sea monkey's today, all my females are holding eggs which means I will be bombarded by sea monkey's soon lol

AndrewsPistol said:
Oh wow! Great deal! I gotta get in the swing of this cl stuff! Im thinking Hungry will get some sea monkey's today, all my females are holding eggs which means I will be bombarded by sea monkey's soon lol

He'll love em. And its fun to watch him chase them

I got mine yesterday too.....not much changed for me either :( Hopefully things will start working tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom