NBA playoffs round 1!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the Sixers extended the series to game 5...interesting. Let's see if the Knicks can do the same.

Note to Gasol: When you're right under the rim, dunk it!! When you go up for a cute layup off the glass, you get tossed!!!

I don't understand this man...7 feet tall, and still would rather lay it up than dunk it.

Pretty bad half for the Lakers. Kobe with 0 points in first half? Come on now, play some basketball! Artest is the only one having a good game tonight.

Wow what else can go wrong for the Lakers...Kobe twists the same dang ankle he twisted when we last played Mavs.

Once again, Gasol played soft tonight.

wow what a game!!! if gasol did not mishandle that pass, I think the lakers would of won, also that missed free throw!!! what the ****!!!!!

That's what I'm saying...If you're under the rim expect a dang pass!!

Lakers made it tougher on themselves. Now we got an injured Kobe going into game 5. And IF Lakers win this series, we will have no rest afterwords.

well the west is really competitive, spurs, lakers, and Dallas all have long series, only OKC will sweep the series

but Kobe should be fine, I think playing with a broken finger would be harder to play with it, and it was on his shooting hand

Spurs got it worse than Lakers.

3-1 Grizzlies...I never thought Spurs would be out in first round.

WOW THE SPURS GOT DEMOLISHED, i have never seen this happen to the spurs!!! NEVER!!!

they proved that playoff seed does not matter, regular season dont matter and that the playoffs is a whole new game!!!!

Here's a cool story.. I went to high school with zach randolph and played in the band at his graduation. ;)

I'm really liking the pacers vs bulls series. Very competitive even though it's 3-1 right now. Either team could've won any of the games.. it could be over with right now with either team going 4-0.

^ lol nice! I went to school with Craig Smith from the Clippers...he used to be a chubby guy back in high school. Nothing but muscle now.

wah!!! wow, I think the only thing I can say is, I met Ron Artest and his wife in a Filipino restaurant here in NY, they go to the same one every time they are in NY lol

Yea not so great for the Lakers. We need to feed the ball to our bigs in the paint. Kobe needs to be aggressive early and drive in more rather than take difficult shots.

And what's with all the talk about Kobe and Chris Paul being real good friends...they looked like they were ready to get in each others face last game. I hope Kobe converts his anger into 30+ points tomorrow. From his statement on his injury (Kobe was supposed to get MRI on his ankle. Instead, he just told Phil "I'm playing in game 5"). Sounds like he can't wait to go at it in game 5.

What an embarrassment. Lakers are folding at home.

And what's even worse is stupid Bynum had to go and say "mark my words, Lakers will win tonight". Now he's gonna swallow that garbage he threw up.

Simply pathetic. I want this nightmare to be over.

Well I pretty much over reacted...my bad...my bad... thought the game was going to slip away from the Lakers in the first quarter. But we came back in the 2nd and never looked back. Kobe's ankle? what ankle? :D

Well I just gotta say go thunder I live in Oklahoma I really ain't a basketball fan but I have been trying to follow them i thought they had it won last night but they will have it wrapped up wed night

Back
Top Bottom