Need Xmas Help from iPod users

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharper Image has some really cool stuff for the IPODS. They have towers and cubes and spheres that you plug your IPOD into and play the music ... say in your bedroom or where ever!

This one is cool ...

IPOD Chair

or ...

IPOD Pulse

or ...

IPOD Tower

and there is more on the site ... all kind of expensive, but neat!!!

I use a portable hard-drive-based music player like the iPod and the Belkin Tunecast II is about the most convenient item I've found for it. Just plug it into the headphone jack and you can broadcast the audio to the FM radio in your car (or any other FM receiver) so that you can listen to it anywhere. Not exactly new technology but very handy :)

I was just at the Bose store today to pick up a Wave Radio/CD. While there I checked out the Bose iPod docking station speaker system. Sounded great! When I break down and get an iPod this will be first on the list.

You could always go with a gift card to iTunes, so that they could get more (legal) music to fill their iPod with. (most songs run about 99 cents)

A MUST have a silicone "skin" case. it's saved my ipod more than once. and also a FM transmiter. you can hear your itunes in the car. its pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom