petco dollar per gallon sale!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was curious when it was, so I calls the one near me and they said they were having another on starting the 27th... OF AUGUST!! :) I can't wait!

i really want a 5 gallon for shrimp but thats not usually included in the sale. i dont have room for a 10 but a 5gal will fit under my fish tank stand

Homer8 said:
i really want a 5 gallon for shrimp but thats not usually included in the sale. i dont have room for a 10 but a 5gal will fit under my fish tank stand

I want either a 20 gallon or another 10 gallon. But I have to talk my mom into it first.... :)
You don't have to have a five gallon for shrimp... you could even keep some in a one gallon.

ilostnemo said:
ill be getting a 55 and 29 gallon

I would have some big tanks but my mom wont let me get anything bigger than a ten gallon right now. :(

ilostnemo said:
that sucks lol. if it was any tank including custom id have a l shaped tank right around 150 gallons, lol

I think a C shaped tank would be cool. That way I could put it on (my future) desk in my (future) office, and only have a view of the fish... unless I turn around. But the problem is I might get distracts from doing work! :)

ilostnemo said:
your local petco can tell you, the one at mine is lasting 3 weeks.

My PETCO is a bunch of jerks. They won't even tell me anything about it. They're playing stupid and acting like they don't know there's supposed to be a sale.

I'm gonna get a 40 if my dad jumps on the aquarium bandwagon. Fingers crossed

I want either a 20 gallon or another 10 gallon. But I have to talk my mom into it first.... :)
You don't have to have a five gallon for shrimp... you could even keep some in a one gallon.

well i want to breed them for a future fig 8 puffer. i bought three amano shrimp today for my brackish tank and i love them. they were the only shrimp petco had. i dont have any other lfs for 50 miles. amanos are hard to breed but are brackish but can live perfectly fine in fresh. they breed like nerite snails except they do not need full marine for their larva unlike nerites but still similar.

i know my future puffer will eat them so i plan on taking them out before i get one or making them an over priced snack. they were about $2 each and from the looks of it my mudskipper may take them out before then. he keeps trying but failing.

Yup, looks like the majority of the country the sale started this weekend (27/28 August)
It really is a great price.

StuG said:
Yup, looks like the majority of the country the sale started this weekend (27/28 August)
It really is a great price.

Do you know how long it lasts? Is it two weeks again?

This may be a stupid question, but do ALL petco's have this sale and is it for all tanks???

Back
Top Bottom