Petco Price Match????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all, I'm thinking of getting an API freshwater master test kit. I read on one of the reviews that if you print off the amazon page and bring it to petco or petsmart they will match your price. Is this true? If so, it would be great because I would save $13 plus shipping fees and I don't have to wait for shipment time.

:thanks: in advance

Hi all, I'm thinking of getting an API freshwater master test kit. I read on one of the reviews that if you print off the amazon page and bring it to petco or petsmart they will match your price. Is this true? If so, it would be great because I would save $13 plus shipping fees and I don't have to wait for shipment time.

:thanks: in advance

Mine doesnt do it in florida but i have heard from a friend up north that they do it but he says when he did it they said they take into consideration what your shipping would be and handling and then they change the difference. Which doesnt end up changing much

Hope this helps :popcorn:

Mine doesnt do it in florida but i have heard from a friend up north that they do it but he says when he did it they said they take into consideration what your shipping would be and handling and then they change the difference. Which doesnt end up changing much

Hope this helps :popcorn:

:thanks:

I tried that with a powerhead I saw on Pet Mountian. Printed it out, took it to Petco and the woman said " Nope. We won't price match the internet." Not saying you'll have the same result but be ready for it.

I'm going to take a petco add for their $1 per gallon sale to Pet smart ( both within walking distance of my house ) and see what happens.

Petco is below the bottom of my list of businesses to give my money to.

Back
Top Bottom