Petco sale coming up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deals!!!

So got carried away, lol!

One store had a bunch of pretty good plants, and the other had a good bunch of fish.

Here is the total for both stores,
4 female Bettas for 1.40 each.
1 male Dumbo ear in the wrong container, and that was fine, so I got him for 3.75
Harlequin Rasbora 5 1.25 each
2 Fiddler Crabs 1.25 each
2 Blue Mystery Snails for 1. each

Loose bunch of Stem plants, Temple plant and another I don't know for sure

Anbubis big in a tube
2 Compacta in the 4.99 tubes

Had a lot of fun!

Me:
Balloon molly
Green lantern platy
Fibsog:
Anacaris
Melon sword plant
2 female guppies
1 blonde endler ribbon male guppy
Moss ball
Ghost shrimp
Delta tail betta

I have better self control.

Next time your across the hudson go to pets place 2 in nanuet or freds pets in spring valley ( bordering nanuet) two great stores but price wise go with freds

Alright! Sounds good seeing my lps is strangely expensive! I might go there next weekend cause I need some more food for my betta. Thanks!

Goin in a few minutes to get 12 serpaes tetras for my 60 gallon! They'll be in my 30 gallon for about a week but I just can't pass up 50% off!

I went again today hoping they had stocked more ghost shrimp considering I wiped them out yesterday, they didn't. :( so I got two more bettas.

I went again today hoping they had stocked more ghost shrimp considering I wiped them out yesterday, they didn't. :( so I got two more bettas.

I wanted a lot of ghosts so i was sad to see they only had a few. We went to the checkout, and the girl says on the spot, "oh ghost shrimp, cool. I got a whole bunch of them yesterday." The wake for the cashier will be held 9 am to 3pm on tuesday. Kidding i just said mystery solved and she laughed

I'm sorry this is off topic, but I can't figure out how to post anything on the iPhone app

I got a new filter and jet for my new saltwater for $25 also got some food for my bearded dragon ?

Back
Top Bottom