Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

XxNoobxX

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just wanted to share some pictures... :) if you want to share yours, your are more than welcome to do so...

image-494683400.jpg

image-619653931.jpg

Toby and I.!!! :) ;) :p

That's funny I thought I'd share this. It's not mine its in my bosses 150g reef tank. But when I get a salty I do want one. It's some kind of a muscle he can't remember what kind though.

ForumRunner_20130520_222801.jpg

That's funny I thought I'd share this. It's not mine its in my bosses 150g reef tank. But when I get a salty I do want one. It's some kind of a muscle he can't remember what kind though.

Wow awesome.!! I would like to have a saltwater tank but im not sure, i dont feel prepared yet but some day i will.... Hehehe and thanks for sharing your pictures

Hehehe.... :p hahahah so i better keep them.?? hehehehe that's your point of view..!! Hehehe

Of course u should gives you a reason to get a bigger tank and who wouldn't want a pair of pet dolphins.

ForumRunner_20130521_164338.jpg

Our planted 20g I can't wait till it fills in I'm also going to upgrade the lights soon. And add a pair of theese to my current stock.

IMG_3085_zpsc44223d4.jpg

Of course u should gives you a reason to get a bigger tank and who wouldn't want a pair of pet dolphins.

Our planted 20g I can't wait till it fills in I'm also going to upgrade the lights soon. And add a pair of theese to my current stock.

What type of fish is in the 2nd picture? It's beautiful! Looks like a largemouth bass/betta hybrid.

What type of fish is in the 2nd picture? It's beautiful! Looks like a largemouth bass/betta hybrid.

It is a dwarf cichlid apistogramma cacatuoides "full red" or "tripple red" it maxes out at like 3.5" I think it was there's a few different color varieties like the "double red" and the "cockatoo cichlid" also the apisto orange there very peaceful and starting to be hard to get. I found a pair of double reds locally for $50 and found a pair of full reds online for $30 plus $15 for shipping so I think I might jump on that. LoL

Hehehehe wow nice fishy.!!! I have seen those in my local pet store.. But sometimes they don't have them.. It depends.. Hehehe nice fish tank.!!!!

Hehehehe wow nice fishy.!!! I have seen those in my local pet store.. But sometimes they don't have them.. It depends.. Hehehe nice fish tank.!!!!

I wish my fish store had them even if only every once and awhile I only need a m/f pair. I bet u got a good lfs then.

I wish my fish store had them even if only every once and awhile I only need a m/f pair. I bet u got a good lfs then.

Heheh well i guess so... :) hehhee but they don't have German blue rams :( I want a pair of those do bad.!! But I don't want to buy them online cuz I have no experience on buying fish like that... :( so too bad for me :(

Back
Top Bottom