Self titled 'Prophet' summing UFOs!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy claimed in a press release a month ago that for 6 weeks, starting today, he'd be doing this in Vegas - and then calling a SPACESHIP down that will hover over Vegas for two days. When THAT happens, I suppose the news will pick it up. :p

I have to say, thought, that I'm not real keen on the way he's "praying" to do this - I don't find it very biblical, regardless of his claims.

I laughed at this and compared it to a cult as well, and then I saw it covered on an ABC affiliate and on video - it's worth a second thought at least. We'll see how his future 'attempts' look.

:shrug:

I saw this on another site. There was a 5 page discussion about how to fake ufo's and this guy is a fruitloop, etc. The thing that made the most sense was the "we'll see" posts. Just like the one oscarbreeder posted above me.

This link has nothing to do with the guy in vegas, but is interesting on it's own...
Click Me!

I'm looking forward to seeing anything else from this guy - he claimed he was going to constantly be 'summoning ufos' in Vegas from 6/1 - 7/15, yet I saw nothing new yesterday; the above mentioned video link is (I'm guessing) from about a week ago.

I can't see how he was faking this; the news team (claimed - they too could be 'in on it', but it was an ABC affiliate) picked the date, time, location. . .

fishyrican said:
There was a 5 page discussion about how to fake ufo's and this guy is a fruitloop, etc.

Do you have the link for that site?
Yes, but the site isn't exactly "in harmony with aquariumadvice.com's user agreement." I'm not going to link this site to the other one.

Here's a site with other "sightings". I can't vouche for any other content, but I do know that there are other "Profit" Yahweh sightings here.

revhtree said:
If some of you don't know, Yahweh is another name for God.

He's a weird one huh?? 8O
I did know that actually. He says he's Prophet Yahweh serving Yahweh and that a voice in his head told him to call himself that. We'll see. But I've always found it interesting that most biblical descriptions of somebody "ascending" to heaven sound like modern day launches ("a piller of smoke and fire").

He also claims this on his website :

“Be advised!

YAHWEH and His Angels are

Superhuman beings, on other

Planets who fly in spaceships!”

That's funny, I don't remember reading this in the Bible. :| :roll:

cJw said:
He also claims this on his website :

“Be advised!

YAHWEH and His Angels are

Superhuman beings, on other

Planets who fly in spaceships!”

That's funny, I don't remember reading this in the Bible. :| :roll:

True, but that's exactly the sort of information that would get lost over the course of 2,005 years ;) Plus, it was common knowledge back then that the Earth was flat, and the sun revolved around Earth...so its entirely plausible that human-looking aliens with amazing powers visited us, and sparked a new religion called Christianity.

Now, before anyone gets mad at me - no I don't think he's summoning anything, let alone alien spaceships. I agree they are UFO's, but that doesn't make them extra-terrestrial. The fact that Dullas AFB wouldn't call the news station back confirms in my mind that was, in fact, a known object by the military...probably a plane, chopper, or other experimental aircraft.

The fact that Dullas AFB wouldn't call the news station back confirms in my mind that was, in fact, a known object by the military...probably a plane, chopper, or other experimental aircraft.

Yet the news crew claimed they picked the place, time and date - as well as the videos he has filmed in CA. . . not to mention the fact that it appeared exactly at 'the right time'. :shrug:

Just being argumentative. ;)

Maybe they didn't call back because they had more important things to do. Maybe they just didn't want to get involved with what is most likely a "crackpot story" (real or perceived). Who knows. Who cares.

Like the board I mentioned earlier, the realistic posts were said "let's wait and see".

cJw said:
Yet the news crew claimed they picked the place, time and date - as well as the videos he has filmed in

And with recent Newsweek shenanigans, and the other crap the media pulls, I could see it being 100% staged.

I'm certain there is plenty of intelligent life in the universe. I'm also convinced that if they had the technology to come here, they either would remain hidden because of their superior technology...or they would be open about it, and either help us, or enslave us.

come to think of it, maybe Prophet Yahweh is an alien, and this is how they've chosen to reveal themselves...
0X

malkore said:
come to think of it, maybe Prophet Yahweh is an alien, and this is how they've chosen to reveal themselves...
0X

hmmm.... by a nutcase :silly: ..... ARGH!!!! Run for your life.... we were invaded a long time ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom