What Happened to Rudy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Jchillin i will get another picture of my GUINEA PIG!!!(not gerbil)

im guessing your trying to test my memory

well anyways take a look at freshwater-breeding

thanks!

im just a bit busy right now

i downloaded my favorite game Diablo II and i am making a copy and burning it to CD

ill get that pic of my "gerbil" soon JC

its okay i wont hate you for getting it wrong whether its on purpose or accident

now if you have time look at the freshwater tanks-breeding please!!

What has happened to Rudy now? He is always a frequent poster on teh boards and now I havn't seen him post lately? :? Why does his rank say Moved On? Did I miss something.... PLease enlighten me. :?

I'm not sure as to why, but to be honest, his "frequent" postings made me stop coming here for a while. The idea of "the lounge" is for posters to post stuff not related to the boards topics. While in the general fw forum, or other places, I come here to learn information and help people out with my knowledge. I do not like to read 1-4 word replies that seem not of any use in any way, shape, or form to me. I really don't have a right to say this, but I personally feel his posts were cluttering up the forums and for the most part weren't informative or being sugestive in any way. It seemed to me as if he was one of those people who wanted a post count of 5,000 +. He had over 600 posts within the first month. Probably over 500 of them where nonsense replies. It costs money for websites like these plus bandwidth costs. Take alot of people posting nonsense, it just doesn't just add clutter, it adds up on the bandwidth bill, database, etc etc. Perhaps my views about keeping a subject for what the title is, is wrong, but when reading a thread that has say 20 replies, I don't want to be reading stuff like: Cool, me too!, I want that!, etc. I like to read informational stuff to enhance my knowledge to keep healthier fish and help others down the road.
//end of mini rant// Hope no one takes offense to this, it is just my view of things.
-Stewie

just to keep speculation to a minimum... A member with the title of "Moved On" is a member who has been banned. It had nothing to do with "one liners" but I don't know if it would be appropriate to discuss his banning so I won't say any more than that.

He was banned by reefrunner.

The last I talked to him, he was so mad at reefrunner acting the way he did he sold his tank setup and quit aquariums.

I dont know what happened, all I got out of him was "reefrunner hates me"

Anyway... Other than that I dont know why he was banned.

The last I talked to him, he was so mad at reefrunner acting the way he did he sold his tank setup and quit aquariums.

8O

Strange to let someones reaction keep you away from your hobby. But then again, he's still young. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom