You know you love fish when...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When the people at the LFS are annoyed with you because you keep coming in to look at fish but never buy that much from them. :p

You suddenly wake in the middle of the night and the first thing you do is listen to hear if you tanks are make their normal sounds.

-shakes his head- guilty, I've been asleep and I hear a sound. I get up, check both tanks that the filters are on and run my fingers down all corners and round the filters to check for leaks. Sometimes I just get up at night on my own and do it.

When you get an inspiration for a new set-up and it becomes an obsession. *Looks away guiltily*

When your LFS hits you on FB to let you know they got in certain things.

When your family knows for birthdays and Christmas to get you aquarium supplies.

When your LFS has random people hit you up on FB to answer questions.

Yesterday morning, I just new that the 12 edge I bought had been knocked over by my parents kittens that I'm watching for them. I got up ran to the fish room in a panic, and realized it was just a dream.

You have a dream about the worlds largest LFS and when you wake up you can't stop thinking about it.

Or when you clean your tanks regularly but your room is a disaster zone.

Yeah... Lol I'm just gonna gut my room except for a bed and clothes and make it a fish room with a bed :p

Back
Top Bottom