Your Biggest Mistake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
150 gallon disaster

While on my honeymoon my new brother in law ( who is a 42 year old, 5 year old) promised to come by and feed my fish in my 150 gallon freshwater tank. Well after he fed the fish he took my American bulldog outside and was playing with him. Well the ball he was throwing ended up hitting my tank and shattering the whole front glass. Miraculiously my brother in law "Had no idea what happened" lost about 300 in fish and plants. Good thing is it openedned the wall for my new 300 Gallon Bullet Proof Acrylic tank. Thanks Jay.....

The worst mistake that all of us at some point did was listen to the adivce of a bad LFS and bad things happened to our tanks because of it.

Does not asking the really cute girl at the LFS out qualify ??

maybe I should correct that ;)

Yes. Yes it does.

I didn't make sure I knew what to do in an emergency, so when the power went off I ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off because I thought all my fish would die. Then I realized I had internet on my phone, and just came here instead. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom