AR mini

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A1720

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,
I’ve put some AR mini into my tank where is full of dwarf hair grass three days ago. The leaves of the AR mini are erecting now. Could anyone advise me if there is any problem with my AR mini?
Thanks

Your comment is the leaves are "erecting now" did that mean to say eroding?

If so likely needing more light.

Did the AR mini come from a fish store and was it in a bunch?

Did you plant it in a bunch or separate the stems by an inch or so when planting?

Need light to get all around.

Also may have been grown in a nursery like regular plants - not under water and having an issue in adapting to being completely under water.

Your comment is the leaves are "erecting now" did that mean to say eroding?

If so likely needing more light.

Did the AR mini come from a fish store and was it in a bunch?

Did you plant it in a bunch or separate the stems by an inch or so when planting?

Need light to get all around.

Also may have been grown in a nursery like regular plants - not under water and having an issue in adapting to being completely under water.

Hi, Autumnsky
I planted my AR mini in small bunches. I find that their leaves will erect when light turns off and back to normal when light is on.
Thanks

Hi, Autumnsky,
I’ve increased the light accordingly. May I ask whether oxygen bubbles should be noted from the AR mini? If so, should I increase the light intensity until oxygen bubbles are noted?
Many thanks

How is the color, and if you are fertilizing and using some iron the color should be good. Making sure if there are fish uou do not increase CO2 too much at one time. And also increase the lighting gradually/ incrementally as well in which ever proportion you need to. Too much light increase at one time is not good for plants.

How is the color, and if you are fertilizing and using some iron the color should be good. Making sure if there are fish uou do not increase CO2 too much at one time. And also increase the lighting gradually/ incrementally as well in which ever proportion you need to. Too much light increase at one time is not good for plants.

Color is reddish brown. Some leaves are melting and a few roots grow. Hope it’s only due to adaptation. I will increase the light gradually until bubbles are observed from their leaves. Thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom