cheap Amazon Swords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shugo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
okay so I dont like yhe price of my LFS for Amazon Swords and I was curioys if anyone knows of a GOOD and RELIABLE online website to get healthy swords for cheap that has good record of customer service, feedback? If it matters I live in Michigan, USA

okay so I dont like yhe price of my LFS for Amazon Swords and I was curioys if anyone knows of a GOOD and RELIABLE online website to get healthy swords for cheap that has good record of customer service, feedback? If it matters I live in Michigan, USA

Here or The Planted Tank forums. I buy from hobbyists. All good so far. Great plants.

yea a few people on here were talking about how they buy small ones for like a dollar but i cant find the forum they gave the site on.... im kinda hoping someone will mention it on this forum :/

I've only purchased plants once online and that was from aquariumplants.com. I would order from them again, however, I would probably wait until the weather gets a little warmer. They are in South Dakota. Shipping rates decrease for plant orders over $50. Was about $10 for me and I am in Virginia. Also, I ordered root tabs from them because of the price; 75 / $10.

Back
Top Bottom