Christmas moss carpeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscarr19

Aquarium Advice Addict
I recently added christmas moss to one of my tanks and some pieces fell off the driftwood. I'm wondering if i leave it there will it start to carpet over time?

mine has done the same thing. it can be done, but it grows really slow, so it will take a long time to make anything thick and lush.

Ya i figured it would take a while. lol i think my shrimp are rearranging the fallen bits. They were all in front of the driftwood yesterday and since i added the RCS all the bits were behind it.

LOL!! That's so funny!! That's why we do this, right?? They do such funny things!
I have taken some of mine out and put it into a rubbermaid box with an extra light that I had. It showed new growth on the first day. I am trying to cover a clay pot and it is moving much faster out of water.

Doing good so far. I ordered online and it was a little brown when i first got it but its starting to turn a nice green. Can't wait for it to completely fill in.

Back
Top Bottom