Co2 for 7.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stinnettjosh

Aquarium Advice Freak
So im thinking about doing co2 in my 7.5 gallon tank with a finnex fugeray and fluorite black because of my algae problems and just for the overall health of the plants. I have a 20 oz paintball canister already but am swaying between using that and just getting a whole nano system. I need something with an electric solenoid so it can be put on a timer. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just do the aquatek mini!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just checked it out and that actually looks like a pretty good deal. Would it fit a paintball canister or would i have to get an adapter?

That one is designed specifically for a paintball tank. The premium model would require the adapter. I've been running both for around a month and am very pleased. I also run the fluval nano, it works just requires multiple daily adjustments at times..

Yea i looked at the fluval nano but i need an electric solenoid cause im not home when my lights come on most of the time. But ill definitely look into the aquatek one.

I leave it on 24/7, have an airstone on a timer for lights off and an hour in the middle of split photo period. The mini would be a better buy for that tank though.

Yea thats what i was thinking cause i only have a 4 hour photoperiod due to algae so it would be sorta wasteful to run it 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom