CO2 setup help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheNamelessPoet

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK I searched for a little while but didnt have much luck there is just so much info around here :p

I want to piece together my own compressed CO2 setup. Any ideas on how let me know. I currently have a 20 gallon, but will hopefully (fingers crossed) be upgrading to a 30 or (toes crossed as well on this one) 55 Long. I want something that I can put in my new bigger tank when I get it. Any threads here already someone knows of that you can send me to... or a particular site with step by step directions. all DIY stuff I keep coming up with is the method I have now which is the yeast/sugar mix

I don't know that you would save much money by pricing together a regulator/needle valve/bubble counter/solenoid vs just buying the finished product.

so i can get the setup for under $120?

might not have to wait until the new year to get it :p

I think you could do it for under $120 but you will have to shop around and consider buying used on eBay. Remember you need the regulator anda co2 tank. The tanks go for $50-70 new for a 5lb tank.

Back
Top Bottom