Finnex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian1357

Aquarium Advice Regular
Are they as good as they say I am considering a
Finnex FugeRay Planted+ Aquarium LED Light Plus Moonlights, 30-Inch for my 20 gallon long.
Cheers
Ian

They're great lights. On a 20 long you may have algae issues if you do not plan on a fert regime and carbon source. What are your planted goals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Low tec Co2. And My plants are Dwarf Air Grass as a carpet, Cobomba as a back and crypts.
Can I get the remote for this lamp?

Low tec Co2. And My plants are Dwarf Air Grass as a carpet, Cobomba as a back and crypts.
Can I get the remote for this lamp?

Co2 would be hightech;) get the 24/7. Dimmable and comes with a control..

Would be using the baking soda + citric acid to make Co2. Which I thought was a low tec type...my bad

its all your fault

I have just pulled the trigger and ordered the 24/7 dimmable. When my better half complains I am going to blame you lot:hide:
:thanks:

Would be using the baking soda + citric acid to make Co2. Which I thought was a low tec type...my bad

We'll just call
it medium tech for all intents and purposes...

I have just pulled the trigger and ordered the 24/7 dimmable. When my better half complains I am going to blame you lot:hide:
:thanks:

shoot.. that was fast.. get flowers the day it's due for delivery.. works every time!

Wouldn't be the first and sure as heck won't be the last! :lol::lol:

At least I didn't recommend a re conditioned street lamp!! (It's been done people )

I know it was quick. But I had been thinking about it for the last week. You guys just confirmed my thoughts:thanks:

Got it today

I have initially set it on the 24 hour cycle. Just to watch it:). How ever
I am open to suggestions.
Cheers
Ian

I set mine at 20% whites to start, and over the course of a month and am at 60% whites now. You could start at 40% or 50% whites and go from there

The 24 7 mode proves a bit much for low tech setups. Temporary observations;)

Has anyone tried suspending the fixture above a shallow tank? I'm considering getting a 20" or 24" for my new tank. (ADA 60F 24x12x7)

Not the cleanest but the brushed aluminum tube isn't all that bad.. so easy to work with..

Attachments

• 1448934961156.jpg
    1448934961156.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom