Green spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrek_vn2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have green spot algae on glass , nana leaves and and on some other leaves too...

I research this link (http://gwapa.org/wordpress/articles/algae-in-the-planted-aquarium/#greenspot) feel like very complicated... I didnt have any test kit. my tank is 29GL, 5 GL water change /week. I have CO2 injection (about 1 buble / min) and 65W for 10 hours....
I add some Excel but it dont kill green spot algae...
Where can i find phosphate?
Thanks...

Here is tank pick
p1qt9.jpg

www.aquariumfertilizers.com

If you're going to dose phosphates, you'll need to get on a full NPK + trace regime with that much light.

You'll also want to check your CO2 level, as I think you might be a bit low at that rate (by the way, I assume you meant 1 bubble per second, not per minute).

www.aquariumfertilizers.com

If you're going to dose phosphates, you'll need to get on a full NPK + trace regime with that much light.

You'll also want to check your CO2 level, as I think you might be a bit low at that rate (by the way, I assume you meant 1 bubble per second, not per minute).

Thanks... I increase the co2 so it make more bubble... I just got my 20 red cherry shrimps. I dont know if i can dose chemical stuff... it seems complicated to me.... :(

I think the RCS should take care of the algae except on the tank walls? Not sure.

A Mag-Float would work for the walls.

I think the RCS should take care of the algae except on the tank walls? Not sure.

A Mag-Float would work for the walls.

Yeah... i cleaned the wall every week (tired with this...) ... but they are on nana leave and the red plant too...

Back
Top Bottom