Hagen bubble ladder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maxkolbe

Aquarium Advice FINatic
HAs anyone ever used this to diffuse co2? I am having trouble finding a good diffuser and have one lying around but didn't want to use it because of stories I have heard of fish getting stuck behind it and dieing. I have a beta, Otto and ember tetras. Is this a potential danger or would it be safe to use? If not can you recommend any other options? Thanks. :)

That's the diffuser I used to have and it did work great but then it clogged up and the pressure wasn't enough to make it work. So now I'm looking for something that does a good job and won't clog up after a couple of weeks. thanks for the suggestion though. Do you know any other ways.?

Maxkolbe said:
That's the diffuser I used to have and it did work great but then it clogged up and the pressure wasn't enough to make it work. So now I'm looking for something that does a good job and won't clog up after a couple of weeks. thanks for the suggestion though. Do you know any other ways.?

Well, you could go with the ladder. I have no experience with them though.

You can also look into a glass diffuser

Back
Top Bottom