How many of you use an auto fertilizer dispenser?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm using a Kamoer 3 channel doser: Kamoer 3 Channel Aquarium Dosing Pump KSP-F03A

I don't have CO2 (yet at least), so I can say this is so far without a doubt the best investement I've made. It is very accurate and fully programmable to just about any schedule you want. I use one channel to dose Metricide 14, one for CSM+B Plantex, and the last one for KNO3 and KH2PO4.

The Metricide is dosed twice a day on a split photo period and straight from the 1 gallon bottle it's purchased in. The other ferts are dosed daily at 10ml every 12 hours, each from a 1 liter bottle. I keep the Plantex dose offset by 12 hours from the KNO3 and KH2PO4 bottle. This setup gives me about 60 days on a mix of dry ferts.

The best part ofcourse is that about all I have do is water changes, a little trimming, and feed the fish a little. No worries about when did I last dose, did I forget to dose, or did I accidentally double dose, etc? :banghead:

It's very handy and saves my family members a lot of grief especially when you have a schedule where you are out of town often as I am.

Nice, but it looks like I would have to be a doctor at UAB to afford such a device. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom