rescaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryan

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok i want to rescape my 10 gallon like a total redo. plants that are salvagable are crypt willisi,anubias nana and some rotala rondufolio sp?everything else in my tank is just not good looking or is not doing that good anymore. i am looking for suggestions as to foreground maybe some glosso,nice background and mid ground plants. Im looking for a nice red in the tank and plants with a deep lush look :) also want to make the tank look like it has depth. my lighting is 3 15 watt t8's. i will start dosing kno3,k3s04,kh2po4 and iron and might get some other ferts but that is what i have on hand.my substrate is eco complete if u need any other specifications just ask and thank you for reading:)

Hey Ryan, I just re-did my original 10 gallon, used 2 pieces of driftwood, 3 Crypt green gecko background, foreground of four leaf clover, cant remember the scientific name for that stuff! Substrate is also eco. It's got some growing in to do but dosn't look to bad. I'll post some shots later for you, I'm at work! can't do it now. Home around 9:00. See what you think.

Back
Top Bottom