Scaping opinions wanted!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
Below is the link to how my tank looks currently! I'm in awe of how big my amazon sword has gotten!

http://m1282.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/holcomb2904/1365885489_zps5f03e7f5.jpg.html?o=0

Just as a little side note, the little green plant in the far back right corner is another amazon sword (daughter plant of my huge sword :)) Now that you've seen my tank, on to my scaping question. I just ordered ech. Ozelot sword red, crypt wendtii red, and 2 saggataria chilenesis. My idea is to place the crypt wendtii red in the middle at the back to the right of my amazon sword and the ech. Ozelot sword in front of where I would put the crypt wendtii red. The saggataria chilenesis I don't have an idea of where to put it. What are your suggestions?

I'm too new to planted tanks to give suggestions on where to plant sorry. But... If I may. What about a background to hide the filters and wires etc. maybe a nice piece of driftwood on the right with one branch going towards the center and the other going upwards almost out of the tank.

Just a thought...

I'm too new to planted tanks to give suggestions on where to plant sorry. But... If I may. What about a background to hide the filters and wires etc. maybe a nice piece of driftwood on the right with one branch going towards the center and the other going upwards almost out of the tank.

Just a thought...

I would love to have a nice piece of driftwood to put in there, but I just can't bring myself to drop the cash on a piece :/

I know it looks rough now, but I'm waiting on things to fill out. I also have some rotala rotundifolia in there as well (only 5 stems) but sadly it's not doing much, and my barbs seem to nip at it constantly :( I also have a java fern (atleast what I think is a java fern anyway, it was a petsmart tube plant so who knows lol, it's some sort of fern though) but it too isn't doing much at all. I'm also wanting to get some tall stem plants in there as well, just haven't decided on what kind yet.

Back
Top Bottom